Planning Your Own Event
From bake sales and coffee mornings to skydives and mountain adventures there are hundreds of ways to get involved!
With so many ways to get fundraising it’s hard to know where to start! From traditional to wacky, over the years we have seen an amazing range of fundraising activities.
Here are just a few to get you started!
Our fundraising pack includes everything you need with helpful tips and information as well as an A-Z of interesting ideas! You can download our pack along with other useful documents by clicking the links below.
Don’t forget to register your interest by completing an event registration form and sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fundraising Game Templates:
Got questions? Our fundraising team are here to help so don’t hesitate to contact us now.
At Home or in Your Community
1. Hold a coffee morning, open house event or evening gala
2. Set up a raffle and ask local businesses for prizes
3. Clear out your cupboards and hold a jumble or car boot sale
4. Hold a karaoke night, concert or pub quiz
1. Ask permission to hold a non-uniform day where pupils donate to participate
2. Organise a lunchtime or after school bake sale
3. Put on a talent show or battle of the bands
4. Set up a competition like how many sweets in the jar or guess the name of the teddy
Fun and simple resources for your class:
1. Get active by taking part in a marathon, run, walk, cycle, horse ride, canoe, unicycle or any other way you can think of.
2. Get adventurous by taking on a Skydive or bungee jump.
3. Get traveling by walking the Great Wall of China, trekking to Everest Base Camp or cycling from London to Paris. There are so many opportunities to appeal to your adventurous side through Global Adventure Challenges, check out their website for more information.
4. Get brave and get your legs waxed or go bald.
Give in Celebration
You don’t have to create a whole new fundraising event to help raise vital funds for our home away from home. If you’re getting ready to celebrate a birthday, christening or wedding why not encourage friends, family and colleagues to help support a cause that’s close to your heart. You can do this by asking for donations in lieu of presents or setting up an online fundraising page. If you are celebrating a wedding, why not offer RMHB heart pin badges as your wedding favors? To find out more please get in touch.
You can set up your online fundraising page now via Just Giving or Virgin Money Giving. Both sites offer you a personalised experience with lots of useful tools to help make your fundraising as simple and successful as possible.
Set up your page now to share with friends, family and colleagues.
Looking to set up a birthday fundraiser? Ask friends and family to donate in lieu of cards of gifts with a Facebook fundraiser.
Looking for ideas? Check out our Fundraising A-Z!