YOUR SAFETY IS OUR NUMBER 1 CONCERN
1st March 2022 Update
Whilst the government restrictions have been lifted we are continuing to operate social distancing measures and require masks to be worn in all communal areas.
We continue to have the following additional measures in place to help ensure the welfare and safety of those staying with us;
- Providing additional products to individual families to eliminate any aspects of sharing.
- Set up welfare stations throughout RMHB which comprises, cleaning wipes, gloves, face masks and disinfectant sprays.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations have been positioned throughout the building.
- There are reminders throughout RMHB to maintain social distancing to ensure that each communal area is not over populated.
- Continuing to limit the number of visitors to the house, including those undertaking maintenance tasks.
- Every member of staff is required to have daily temperature checks.
- Both families staying with and staff are required to inform us immediately should they test positive for or be in contact with someone who tests positive for covid-19.
- Robust housekeeping protocols are in place to ensure that high risk surfaces receive extra attention throughout the day 7 days a week.
- All bed linen, duvets and pillows are washed at a minimum of 70 degrees to ensure thermal disinfection.
We hope this gives you the confidence of the highest safety standards that you deserve if you need to use our facilities. Thank you for your support during this challenging time.
If you would like up to date information on how to manage Coronavirus, current guidelines, as well as an online NHS symptom checker, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus