Fundraising for RMHB
From bake sales and coffee mornings to skydives and mountain adventures there are hundreds of ways to get involved!
With so many ways to get fundraising it’s hard to know where to start! From traditional to wacky, over the years we have seen an amazing range of fundraising activities.
Check out the below documents to kick start your fundraising:
Don’t forget to register your interest by completing an event registration form! Downloaded forms should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fundraising Game Templates:
Setting up your Online Fundraising Page:
Got questions? Our fundraising team are here to help so don’t hesitate to contact us now.
3 Reasons to set yourself a fundraising challenge
For family. Help support families in need to be near their loved ones whilst they’re in hospital.
For fun. Do something fun with friends and family to help raise vital funds whilst enjoying time together.
For you. Keep active or take up a new hobby to take care of your body and well being.
IN YOUR COMMUNITY
1. Hold a coffee morning, open house event or evening gala
2. Set up a raffle and ask local businesses for prizes
3. Clear out your cupboards and hold a jumble or car boot sale
4. Hold a karaoke night, concert or pub quiz
1. Ask permission to hold a non-uniform day where pupils donate to participate
2. Organise a lunchtime or after school bake sale
3. Put on a talent show or battle of the bands
4. Set up a competition like how many sweets in the jar or guess the name of the teddy
Fun and simple resources for your class:
GIVE IN CELEBRATION
You don’t have to create a whole new fundraising event to help raise vital funds for our home away from home. If you’re getting ready to celebrate a birthday, christening or wedding why not encourage friends, family and colleagues to help support a cause that’s close to your heart. You can do this by:
1. Asking for donations in lieu of presents or setting up an online fundraising page.
2. If you are celebrating a wedding, why not offer RMHB heart pin badges as your wedding favors? To find out more please get in touch.
3. Hold a raffle at your event, asking guests or local businesses to donate prizes.
4. Have a collection at your event, request collection boxes from our fundraising team.
Sponsored endurance events are great ways to challenge yourself and raise vital funds for RMHB, giving you double the sense of accomplishment!
1. Get active by taking part in a marathon, run, walk, cycle, horse ride, canoe, unicycle or any other way you can think of. See local upcoming events here.
2. Get adventurous by taking on a Skydive or wing walk. Find out more here.
3. Get traveling by walking the Great Wall of China, trekking to Everest Base Camp or cycling from London to Paris. There are so many opportunities to appeal to your adventurous side through Global Adventure Challenges, check out their website for more information.
4. Get brave and get your legs waxed or go bald.
There are so many ways today that you can help fundraise online. Below are some quick simple ways you can get started with helping our house and families without leaving your sofa!
1. Donate for FREE every time you shop with Easyfundraising, Amazon Smile, or The Giving Machine.
2. Donate a percentage of your earnings when you sell on Ebay
3. Got a birthday coming up? Hold a Facebook fundraiser and ask friends and family for donations in lieu of cards or gifts
4. Join the RMHB lottery for less than £5 a month to start your regular support all whilst being in with a chance of winning up to £25,000 a week!
The easiest way to set up a monthly donation is to head to the donate section of our website and choose donate to us online. Once on CAF you simply need to select the 'I'd like to give regularly' option, choose your amount and securely enter your details to set up your direct debit.
If you’re a UK tax payer, don’t forget to add Gift Aid to give your donation an extra boost. If you would like any more information on Gift Aid and your eligibility, please refer to the HMRC website.
If you would like to set up your own standing order with your bank please get in touch with our fundraising team for more information.
Looking for ideas? Check out our Fundraising A-Z!